Sunday, November 18, 2012

Aaaand we're off....

Well, not quite. Still in the saving/planning phase of our trip. It's been a while since I have ventured onto my blog, but to be honest, not a lot "trip wise" has been going on.. Until.. Friday! I managed to book the first leg of our trip.. Atlanta -> Reykjavik-> London. After much consideration, I've decided to take the tickets into my own hands, for now. I wanted to get this thing started, and otherwise I would have had to wait until July 2013 to book our official tickets.. So for now, we at least have a ticket. I'm thinking to get a EuroStar pass rather than book a bunch of internal flights in Europe. I'm not sure how long we will be in Europe, but I know I want to be there for Christmas and visit the Christmas Villages in Germany. Ahhh this means it's real, folks!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment