Tuesday, May 7, 2013

G'Day, Australia.

Well today's Tuesday, and as some well know, it's the cheapest day of the week to book a ticket. So I took advantage of this beautiful Tuesday here in Jacksonville, Florida and decided to check out some prices. Sure enough, there was a good deal and we will be bound for Australia on April 7, 2014. I hope all our Aussie friends are ready, because we will be there with bells on! So, that's all our major flights done and booked. Now we need to check out how we will get from Australia to somewhere in South America.... But that can wait a little while.
Now I will begin really looking around my house and see what I don't particularly "need" anymore and start listing that stuff on eBay. I also plan on having a huge "moving" sale sometime this summer. When you know you will be out on the road for an extended period of time, you begin to realize all that stuff that has accumulated over the years is really ridiculous and extremely unnecessary... Hopefully SOMEONE out there will buy my crap! And the clothes I've accumulated..wow. I know I can only stuff so many articles of clothing in my bag, so some of those old clothes I haven't worn in years have gotta go.. I'm going to eBay my little heart out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment