Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can I Ashram You a Question?

Okay, so I was watching a show last night on BBC America with Gordon Ramsay, and he went to an Ashram in India.. and it made me think.. I love yoga, and veganism, and cooking... I need to go to an Ashram. Anyone know anything about these mysterious places? I need a guru... I've heard they are around $6/night for simple accommodations, food, and YOGA classes.. That is right up my alley. I guess I now have another thing to research! I'm learning so much about all these places we are going to far, that's the cool thing about travel. It's almost like a research project that you actually get to experience, rather than research, report, and turn in. Hence why travel is the best education. Take that, 4 year degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment